The Garfield Park Arts Center engages Indianapolis residents in an artistic and cultural celebration through programs and instruction in a variety of mediums, including the performing, visual, production, and literary arts. The Arts Center features: a multi-use performing arts space, visual arts gallery, classrooms, recording studio and literary arts library.
Where is the Arts Center?
The new Arts Center is located up the "hill" from the MacAllister Center, in the center of the park, near the pagoda.
How do I get to the Arts Center?
- From I-65, take the Raymond Street Exit, Exit 109
- Head west on Raymond Street
- Take a left (south) on Shelby Street
- Turn right onto Conservatory Drive at the entrance of the park
- Follow road as it winds past the Sunken Gardens on your left
- Turn left into parking lot (you will see the "back" side of the MacAllister Center).
- The Main entrance to the Arts Center is on the ground level.